Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nice comment

Dear Magic Ian,
I was a child at the Tannen's Camp (Now i am an instructor there) and still have many of your lecture notes that you had printed up especially for us, from back in the day.
I also attended many Jubilees and of course Mario & Steve's "Magic in The Mountains"
My favorite routine of yours, still, is the linking ropes, your handling of the change bag with the effect still makes me grin even to this day.
I was at my friends house and he had one of your ORIGINAL cutting an arm in 2 (I forgot the official name)I remember seeing the effect on the shelves of Mario's shop and of course Tannen's.
It triggered my pleasant past memories of the good 'ol days, and ****ed me off that you have been ripped off many times, which is why in my posts on here I defend me & my partners products the best I can.

Thank you for helping shape me into a positive magic thinker who likes to share his work with the magic campers and other honest and positive magi.

Sincerely,
Vinny

No comments: